Thursday, February 21, 2008

When you and the neighbours are a part of eachother's lives

I live in the middle of 2 interesting male neighbours. On the one side I have a recently single 26 year old and on the other a gay couple.

I have seen how my straight neighbour found a girl, got serious and now... go single on his Facebook profile.

My gay neighbours have been dating for about 3 or 4 months. (I must admit that I've probably become closer to them since they have 2 adorable kittens.) They have had their ups and downs, but have worked through it. Today was also a very important day for one of them. The other one is always there - supporting him, even through this.

I sometimes wonder why people can't see how the same gay and lesbian love is. It is a beautiful thing to see people grow so close and support eachother.

No comments: