Friday, November 14, 2008

That time of year

I love this time of year. I love putting up the christmas tree and most importantly, wrapping gifts... notice how I didn't say "buying gifts".

This year my family already got their presents when I landed back in South Africa - I asked... so, would you like your Christmas gift now or Christmas... obviously all opted for the GET NOW option. (It would've killed me anyway if I had to keep it stashed!)

I had to buy my sister's two banshees gifts, but that was fun. Now I still have to give gifts to the Leprechaun family - not so easy...

Who else hates going shopping during the busy season? I must admit that usually I buy gifts in October already - just so i don't have to spent time in the malls. Not only are the crowds horrendous, there is also the possibility of being robbed or shot... and I refer to Joburg mall being robbed.

No comments: