Sunday, April 26, 2009

Who's the man?

The Leprechaun is!

I love April with all its public holidays. All the looooong weekends have given us time to do some DIY projects. Today we bought the wood to build an additional cupboard. The Leprechaun has put it together and I have stain varnished it to fit with the rest of my furniture, unfortunately we need another tin and a bit of varnish to complete it... SIGH. I can't wait to put all my sexy little shoes on the bottom shelf. I think it is going to be great.

I really appreciate that my little Leprechaun can do DIY stuff... and know what he is doing. Ja, ja, I can hear you... so can't you do it Suzy? Of course I can, afterall, he used my tools. Tools that I know how to use, but here goes the pearl of wisdom...

Girls, take note... Let the man in the house swing the tools. I don't know why, but it makes them feel manly.

No comments: