Saturday, April 18, 2009

Can beggars be choosers?

Yes! Definitely!

Why do people think that when you are single you can't choose to wait until you've met the right person? I don't think there is anything wrong with being 30 and not married. A piece of paper won't really make such a big difference in your life - unless it is a ticket to some exotic destination.

Who wants to be in a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship anyway? A warm body in bed that you don't care for = a can of rotten peas, but a warm body that you care for = someone to share that last rolo with!

Another reason to rather be a chooser... the high rate of divorces.

Anyway, so I got a comment on my previous post... and the person thinks I'm single. Ok, so the cat has been out of the bag for... um oh well, more than a year - I'm engaged. Have been for more than a year now... to my Leprechaun.

No comments: