Monday, May 14, 2007

Umm, you do what when you’re lonely?

I know, it’s sometimes really hard to stop yourself from over spending or eating when you have the lonely blues. I’m on a diet… I gained more than 10kgs in 6 months! (while dating the ex) I should’ve had someone to stop me, but I was too busy being miserable in the relationship and that I’m so fat.

The BIG lonely appetite
Ok, food is your friend in moderation. Anything that oozes oil and sugar is not good if you have bags and bags of it.

The BIG emotional spending monster
Honey, it’s not worth getting yourself into financial trouble. The high of shopping wears off after a day and then you’ve maxed out your credit card and you have a pile of clothes that you don’t really have space for in your cupboard or would actually ever wear.

The BIG toy buyer
I went to one of ‘these’ parties recently – all in the name of research of course. I don’t know if I was the only person that felt embarrassed by the selection of toys… and the stripper. However, I did note a few huge purchases by girls – huge as in R500+. The girls attending the ‘party’ (that wasn’t newbies like us) was not shy in asking questions. All in all I would say that this was a very informative ‘party’. Now you’re asking – will she go again… ummm, *blush* I think that maybe I’m just too old fashioned!

No comments: