Friday, July 27, 2007

Two months to my reunion...

The closer my reunion gets the more I think I shouldn't go...

I know, it's ridiculous. Why should a perfectly gorgeous girl have trouble finding a date for a weekend away?

The thing is, I don't want to take just anyone. If I do take someone, he should be someone that is part of my life... or means something to me.

Right now I'm thinking of two guys that fit these criteria:
Best friend since primary school (that just happens to live back home)
The person that knows me better than most people (that just happens to live in Joburg)

Now the first guy I can ask - no problem. I do have one problem with him tho - he talks too much, more than any other human being I have ever met in my life!
The second guy is a little more complicated... I'm not even going to try explain that one!

So... two months to go and I need to get my act together and demand a favor. :)

No comments: