Thursday, January 24, 2008

A life less ordinary?

Sometimes I wonder what my life would've been like if I had chosen to be a little more "ordinary/normal".

I guess I would've ended up being married by 22, with 2 kids by the age of 25, no career and being a housewife. There is definitely nothing wrong with wanting to be the mom/the wife/the caretaker, but is that always enough? Do people that got married young sometimes feel that they have missed out on something/life?

I can't even imagine having to change my chaotic lifestyle to accommodate someone special, because lets face it, I'm not the easiest person in the world to get along with or to adjust to. I'm just too much of an Aries.

In 10 years I have probably had more relationships that failed than what I care to remember. Finally, now, I am tired of dating.

The one thing that I've learnt in the last few years is that, boyfriends come and go, but my cat is always there. So, when I get home, I will have a tequila to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You read to many Magazines and think their general opinion is actually yours. You also think the media`s opinion of a happy "wild tequila-drinking constant party independant woman" life is what you want and have and you make asif anybody already married with children must by dull and dumb.

The truth is you have shed in your life more tears then 10 married 22 year olds together and you envy the secure, unjudged love they luckely found while still young.

Stop lying to yourself about what happiness is. Your not an Aries- your a woman. You are not rich and happy. You are overworked and miserable and you need what all woman need.

dont post this. Just note.