Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Public Affair - Facebook Dating Status

Going through a breakup is hard, no matter the circumstances, but when it is a public Facebook affair - it becomes a little harder.

The whole changing of the "Facebook Dating Status" was more than just a little traumatic for me. It made the breakup public before I was ready to face it. I fear the worst when things like this are out of my control. I don't want pity emails landing up in my inbox. I'm ok, or will be ok, I'm not quite sure yet.

I guess I'll take time off from dating for now - untill after my holiday in Europe. I think I just need to clear my head and get back to clubbing and hanging out with my friends - for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well,
My husband used Facebook to hook up with girls. Basically he cheated on me.
I hate Facebook and will never have an account in any of the "Friends" web- sites.