Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Domestic bliss to domestic violence

Last night one of our neighbours in the complex had a very violent break-up...

It started out with some loud yelling and my long-time neighbour being locked out of his home. He then went back and the guys seemed to have a chat but then the music got turned up to hide the increasing volume of their voices. My cat was completely petrified each time sometime got knocked around their apartment. The police arrived almost an hour after both of them left - the one left, to pick up his things today, the other taken to one of his friend's as he was injured.

I just hope that my neighbour will be ok and that he won't move out. I'm just really shocked at the intensity of the violence that erupted from the usually quiet neighbours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds nutty! I can't believe the cops took so long. What city is this in? As well are you referring to gay men? I was a little confused as both parties are 'he'.