Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm in the mood to dish out some wisdom...

I've been reading the Adv. Barbie/Cezanne case on and off in the newspapers. On the one hand I feel sorry for her, on the other I think that what she did was just despicable.

The Summary:

This chick got involved with an older man. He is a bit twisted and manipulative - so he took over playing god with this chick. They got caught doing some nasty stuff and he skipped the country leaving her to face the music.

The Lessons: (you know how much I love my lessons)
  • If you date a pervert and play along, you will eventually get caught - you'll go to jail and be somebody's bitch.
  • If you are in an abusive relationship, you can get out. Dial a number, get out, stay out.
  • You don't need to sink as low as the person you are dating.
  • If you want to sing for the world, make sure you can actually sing.
  • Date someone you respect AND that respects you.
10-4 oor en uit/over I'll be back older and full of lessons and wisdom when I turn 30.

No comments: