Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cloud nine is just another word for euphoria (crazy happy)

I guess you never get too old to get that crazy happy feeling that puts a smile on your face 24/7.

Recently I met up with someone I knew (from before) on Facebook and we did the whole "hi, how are you?" talk and then for the first time ever we chatted and we really just hit it off.

Next logical step... a date of course!

I've had many dates - but this one was just so relaxed and it had conversation and he was just such a cute guy. I really enjoyed the date.

My cat was ok with him - so that is always a good sign. I do value the cat's opinion very much.

The next day was a complete nightmare. I had this smile that I just couldn't get rid of. It felt like I was totally off balance but oh so happy. Yes, I wrote it - so it must be true, I actually met someone that gives me that fuzzy warm feeling.

Don't ask questions, just keep on reading my blog - as I'm sure my more upbeat postings will be just as entertaining as the previous posts!

No comments: